The New Gate - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Why did she jump ? knowing cliches in those stories i'm 50% sure she's on her way to get married to some old ugly bastard for political reasons and she just saw her chance to "die in an unfortunate accident" without jeopardizing some essential alliance between both parties or something similar.
My guess is she made a calculating move after seeing mcs strength and personality to force herself to be in debt to the MC and have an excuse to grow closer to him so she can later use him to assist in defeating the other faction

why did he run to the island insted to the boat
they were drifting away from the boat too fast, which he commented on before going to save them. by the time he got to them, the island was just closer/easier to reach. attempting to chase after the boat would've just led to the girls he rescued drowning anyway. one of them almost drowned anyway.

there was a storm going on, and the boat has a schedule to meet, on top of trying to escape the sea serpents, so neither parties were just sitting still in the ocean.

Contributor
Well... that seemed like a very contrived turn of events.

Seems awfully convenient to separate Shin together with the two new ladies. The other girl even got a "kiss" before Tiera or any of Shin's other admirers did. I have to hand it to him for giving her that mouth-to-mouth without any of the annoying fretting or fussing that newer isekai protagonists would have done. :chad:

Though it also raises my eyebrows that he had to resort to CPR when he usually has convenient magic/potions that easily resolves things like miasma, poison or near-death bleeding statuses. Why did Kanade jump into the water? She jumped in so she could get rescued and join Shin's harem. She probably saw Shin jumping in and tried to save him not knowing he's perfectly fine fighting underwater, is my guess.

Also, he could've summoned the others along with Yuzuha like last time, but didn't. I guess to keep the ship as safe as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread