The New Gate - Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
So he got his bearings based on a mountain peak he recognized from a distance, only to learn that said mountain peak is now unrecognizable later in the chapter. High human logic I guess, with emphasis on the high, as a kite.

So he got his bearings based on a mountain peak he recognized from a distance, only to learn that said mountain peak is now unrecognizable later in the chapter. High human logic I guess, with emphasis on the high, as a kite.
She said it can be seen normally from far away.

Dex-chan lover
I highly doubt a gamer like Shin, heck, most gamers in general, wouldn't hoard herbs of every kind. The whole "you never know when some quest might need it" kind of mentality.

Dex-chan lover
I highly doubt a gamer like Shin, heck, most gamers in general, wouldn't hoard herbs of every kind. The whole "you never know when some quest might need it" kind of mentality.
Shin was a Blacksmith tho.
And his whole guild was crafting orientated.
So most rare herbs would have been held in their bases or by their master alchemist member "Hecate".
This one was also a quest related herb, so probably not something you go around hoarding in your backpacks if there is a storage limit.

Double-page supporter
I'm super grateful for the translation but 1x/mo is extremely rough
Can't even call it 1 chapter per month, its more like 1/x chance of a chapter each month, where x is the amount of successive chapters monthly / 2, + 1. so basically 1/x where x= (C/2) + 1 (Excuse me for my yapping)

Basically its not even exactly 1 per month, and this manga feels like it will end in 2060 at this pace.

Double-page supporter
Oh I remember this from the LN. Though it's been so long since I've read this part.

Dex-chan lover
Can't even call it 1 chapter per month, its more like 1/x chance of a chapter each month, where x is the amount of successive chapters monthly / 2, + 1. so basically 1/x where x= (C/2) + 1 (Excuse me for my yapping)

Basically its not even exactly 1 per month, and this manga feels like it will end in 2060 at this pace.
Reminds me of the fact that "that time I reincarnated as a slime" took like 7 years to adapt 7 volumes I think ? And the ln is going for 22 volumes. At that point we are reaching one piece lvl of length if the manga does go till the end.
Which is kinda insane.

Dex-chan lover
did we know his ex died by illness previously? I just assumed she was PKed

Users who are viewing this thread