The New Gate - Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone recommend me a site to read the novels for free like MD?

Dex-chan lover
I gotcha. You’re in for a VERY long read. For those who also wanna do this, to give context on how much more shit there is, the current arc we’re on is Vol. 8. The site right now? Is currently translating Vol 20. TWENTY. So uhh, enjoy :D
https://shintranslations.com/the-new-gate-toc/

Dex-chan lover
@rhyo171 gave you the site for the translator of the WN of The New Gate

novelupdates.com is a good site where you can find lots of novels being translated (though more MTL in recent years, not too surprising though). You need an account to access the links that redirect you to the translator’s site for a specific novel.

Dex-chan lover
sorry to say but anime dont do justice with character model T.T

thank for the chapter
While I agree in all fairness the manga also looks quite different from the Novel Illustrations. But yeah, recent Anime Adaptions left me rather disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
So... this has the Romance tag. Anyone can spoil me if he end up with any of the girls?

Dex-chan lover
So... this has the Romance tag. Anyone can spoil me if he end up with any of the girls?
He does end up marrying Schnee. There’s also evidence that Tiera has parts and some memories of his previous lover in her, due to her body being the avatar of said lover when she died of an illness outside of the game

Dex-chan lover
He does end up marrying Schnee. There’s also evidence that Tiera has parts and some memories of his previous lover in her, due to her body being the avatar of said lover when she died of an illness outside of the game

Thanks.

Contributor
That one panel of the girls enjoying petting Yuzuha was pretty heartwarming. Even the serious Karin got drawn in.

There's something amusing about Shin leaking killing intent while having that goofy comic face on. Kankurou sounds like another support NPC, but not one of Shin's or of his friends. Unlikely to be a reincarnated player since they usually died before Shin cleared the game IIRC the "dusk of the majesty event" and they say Kankurou lived through that, like Schnee and the other former support NPCs.

Given that the girls say people go to the mountain and never return, and now they're detecting 12 people... this points to the possibility that it's really human intervention that's causing the disappearances. A secret group of people who's trying to stop others from reaching the mountain and/or eliminating those coming back to leak its secrets, perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread