The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
This whole flashback was rather boring even though it finally introduced us to a very important character from Shin's past. Feels way to long and I ended up feeling more annoyed than intrigued with Marino. Poor execution overall in my opinion.

I really don't think anyone will cry if your pet left after like a day you knew them lol and this flashback felt kinda boring ngl cause I fail to see how she got to know him if she wasn't op like the rest

Contributor
"If this were a manga, something would happen the moment we mention it."
"Something's actually happening..."
Why yes, this happens to be a manga.

That part with the magical bird felt hella rushed, but this entire sequence is already a long-running flashback in itself. Too bad it couldn't have the impact since we only saw it in like a few panels.

Sentimental value on not-so-rare items, I feel that. Shin's min-maxer response was also understandable. Man, they did love each other. But Marino's not there anymore... so Schnee shouldn't have to suffer even more after waiting 500 years for her love interest to come back.

Rashia better not be dead, good guy Wil doesn't deserve to lose his childhood friend. Seems it's time to resolve this loose end with the corrupt priest plot point.

Users who are viewing this thread