The New Gate - Vol. 11 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
An item that allows you to perfectly control someone would fetch a whole pile of platinum coins if sold to a rich, unscrupulous person. However, the seller better make really good arrangements for how to pull off the deal and make themselves scarce afterwards.

72 to 81 oh joy.
You probably found the next chapter but just in case you didn't, google "read the new gate" and use the second link. Not perfect but a good way to read volume 12 and then come back for the rest.

Contributor
It wasn't the rematch like I thought. Too early I guess.

So the saintess isn't actually ill. They just think she's ill as a result of her being under mind control. But then how did that fat bastard get that choker on her? Anyway, Wil's got some interesting info especially about that other guy they might need to fight. Finding a counter to that mind control choker sounds like priority number one since it's the root of Burk's power over the situation. Strictly speaking, if rescuing Millie was the only objective they don't actually need to counter it, but that would betray their other ally and likely lead to the death of the saint.

Wonder who's this? Wil attacked them first, but I'm not expecting this guy to be an ally.

Fed-Kun's army
mangareader.to have the missing chapter, use adblock when you go

Users who are viewing this thread