The New Gate - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Why would he need such a skill anyway? He can store loot in his dimensional storage, he can even carry his workshop/house with him, and he runs faster than a horse and probably longer too. Big deal if he's not a wagon driving master.

Fed-Kun's army
This mangaka/author really knows the art of world-building. I'm liking this more and more every chapter

Where is Schnee? I thought they were all 3 (plus the fox) going to be traveling together? Also, can Tiera and Shin communicate telepathically? I thought that only old generation people can do that with other old generation members... And that only new generation people who can use the skill telepathy can use it with others... Does that mean Tiera can use telepathy?

Contributor
If only Shin and Tiera didn't need to take on quests along the way as a technicality to get their rank-ups they would've gotten there a lot faster. And yeah, I too am wondering... where's Schnee? Is her reporting and reward splitting business really taking her that long? I'm surprised she and Shin haven't contacted each other telepathically even once. Even a simple "Shin, it'll take me another day to finish this, I'll catch up to you two at town XX" would've sufficed.

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread