The New Gate

Double-page supporter
isekai where the setting is generic fantasy and the mc is as bland as unsalted rice cakes yet is op as hell because muh videogame skills and has a harem of women fawning for him for no good reason is as mediocre as one can get

whoever in the staff put this in the staff picks should be banned from making any recommendations ever again, this manga is so mid its almost offensive

Why has no group translated chapter 88 yet? It seems to have been totally skipped, with no translation of it anywhere on the web.

Dex-chan lover
i'll accept a poor mtl at this point where is chapter 88 so i can continue reading?

It's acts like a sequel to another work that never existed. So as a result the set up to the story is weak
Bruh I finally got the confirmation answer. Thank you. When I first read this I liked it somewhat, but I couldn't for the hell of my life figure out why everybody was praising this mid ass shit to heaven. I read it as an impressionable young kid and I still don't like it that much. Now that I grew up, I remember it as another of the lv9999 billionaire MC with a dumbass epic past he got from somewhere. But no matter where I look I can't find out the prequel that is the epic past that MC always talked about. Now I finally know it is fake and it is just a bunch of absolutely nothing. This story is nothing more than the lv9999 isekai MC pretending to hide his power and then suddenly dropped a lv999 sword and say "Oh did anyone see my low level ass cleaning stick?" and everyone just immediately kissing the shit stick and praising him to heaven. What a fucking embarrasement that this shit ass story is rated this high when it should be playing with its fellow isekai trash in the below 5 zone.

Dex-chan lover
It really bothers me how this still don't have an Anime adaptation even though it's good as fck, but then Isekai phone sh*t or something even got a season 2. Jesas.
You got your monkey paw wish.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I really like this series. Other than the pacing slowing here and there, there are some incredible moments throughout. I feel like this can go for a long long time just on world-building. Not mention Shin is not one of those cardboard cutout boring MC’s with no spine.

For the anime, it made me really depressed at some moments that you could tell the budget was just not there, or the team working on it wasn’t that great. It could’ve been something insanely memorable, but now it most likely won’t get a Season 2 because of its reception.

Thanks for all the translations so far! Enjoying this thoroughly.

Users who are viewing this thread