The New Recruit

Group Leader
@4daluvofyaoi @cloudymostlysunny aw ty both so much <3!! depending on who licenses it, i might still post business explanations somewhere so i'll add that into my ch 9.1 update!!

and i'm considering doing a ch 9.05 update or something rn too lol because i had actually translated up to ch13 before the licensing news came out 🙂 i wasnt expecting the outpouring of support/sadness at dropping this so i wasnt going to do anything w/ ch10-13 translations initially but i think i will post my gdoc files for those after all so people can use that to understand the raws that are out there!

Fed-Kun's army
@betabetabeta0321 Thankyou for the amazing translations!!
to me who hasn't touched the working life yet, the explanation notes are godsent lol😂
the realistic touches of this manhwa just draws me in and your translation helped a whole lot to make the story understandable & it becomes more enjoyable to read!
Cant wait for the oficial eng to come out

Muchas gracias por su trabajo
Esta historia me encanta en cómo se va desarrollando la historia y ver cómo es el trabajo en verdad amo tus historias 😊😊😊

EEEEEE I CANT WAAAaITT, do you know when the next one is coming out? I’d help if I could, as a cleaner I guess. But I heard having a pc is necessary and I work on tablet (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Apparently they stopped because an English translation is coming soon. Thanks for your work nonetheless, I’ll be impatiently waiting for the official release (≧∇≦)

I loved this! Gave me hyperventilation feels!! It’s a shame that the scanlation won’t be continued since it’s under licensing talks...but if anyone knows where the official english release will be please advise so we can go there to read 😊

I ALREADY READ IT IN RAW ITS SOOOO GOOODD!

the english scan update so slow -_- glad i'm understand korean tho lol

In raw its already ch 22 :p

Users who are viewing this thread