The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 13

Such a nice surprise when a second chapter popped up, thank you for the translation I’m really interested in this series!

oh my gosh >_< things are getting more interesting! But I wonder how wendy will react now lol
thank you for the translations!

👀 did he delay his hibernation and somehow mess up his transformation into an adult dragon

aww poor baby dragon. so concerned after a couple days... and why does it feel like ms. wendy will fit into the black dragon clan perfectly with her general attitude and disposition? :D

If I were Wendy things would go exactly the same because I don’t know how anyone can resist his sweet sad face. Becoming a dog is really suitable...he really makes such puppy eyes.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

MAAAN. My heart breaks for Wendyyyy. But I am glad that Winter was there for her. He saved her. <3 <3 <3

I wonder if he delayed his hibernation and is hoping she'll protect him while he hibernates? I hope it's not like, a 200 year hibernation or anything.

Oh honey buns, oh sweet summer children, the both of you...I wanna give them both hugs :(

I can not guess what will Wendy’s reaction be

Thank you so much for translating!

Dex-chan lover
I thought I was reading another manga, so I got super confused until I reached the last panel and remembered what I was reading. Time to reread I guess

Users who are viewing this thread