The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 2

I'm getting confused with the ages of the characters.... but since he's a dragon I bet he's actually older than her.

I can't wait to see what happens when he sheds that puppy act completely after seeing these little glimpses.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is he so hot when he cries tho kfjcjdjdj but he’s sexy in general sooo

Oh maaan. I am really weak against manga/manhwa ML who are cutely manipulative. HAHAHA. Like waaahhhh. Of course, it would be creepy in real life. HEHE

AIDEN!!! YOU HANDSOME PIECE OF GOODNESS!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH

Not only did you manage to capture Wendy, you also managed to capture ussss ❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯 Why the heck do you have to be so CUTE, huh??!?? YOU BIG FLUFF, YOUUUUUU

Alsooo, THANK YOU FOR THE HARDWORK 💖💖💯💯

So is he really a dragon? How come he's so determined to marry Wendy? Spoilers please! :D

@yuchiyo no really because even woman do it. It is not like he is a complete stranger. She knows about him because he is popular so there is some sort of acknowledgement that he is a person around her. Now he come and go a few times cuz of the work they got. Then one day it happen. It is pretty much how a girl would do it but instead it is a guy and if he does it, it means he has charm to make a girl doubt and accept it o_o.

It would freak you out like in this case with the witch that now it is freaking out because she has commitment issues which is usually what guys have problem with.

Users who are viewing this thread