The Nighthawk Drifts About - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
yessss finally someone pick this trainwreck up , thanks a lot

Dex-chan lover
That was a good read. I was not sure what would happen at the end. I honestly thought the husband was going to get a random text message or something.

Group Leader
Just comment my mistakes and I Know my translation is bad but I will try my best to correct it

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, you have mistakenly tagged the chapter as 'END' I believe. Or is it something mangadex automatically does?

Group Leader
The translation was hard to read. It's like the translators used Chinese dictionaries for the names and Google Translate for the lines...

If you want accurate name translation from Japanese, go to Jisho.org. On the search box, click on "All ⇓" and pick "Names". Change the language on your keyboard to Japanese, click on the search field, press Ctrl+F10 and then P to bring up the IME Pad. From there on you can manually write any kanji you see on the raws.

As for the lines, there's no way around it - you just need to study more Japanese. I recommend Japanese in Mangaland (all three books and their respective exercise books).

Fed-Kun's army
They're both terrible people. The woman is for cheating on her husband and the other woman is for knowing the woman is married and still doing it. I hope they both choke and die. If yurifags defend this then they can die too!

I agree with what @Jimsock1 said about the two of them being wrong, but Yohanako is the worst for the simple fact that she is selfish and is taking advantage of the feelings of her husband and friend that she clearly knows likes her. And the worst thing is that there will be all that drama and probably in the end she will end well or with her husband or friend, I wish that in the end she would end up alone and her friend get another better woman.

jak

Contributor
@ReviitZ

Knowing how these cheating yuris go, she will probably end up with the woman because it will magically be the husband is a bad guy.

Dex-chan lover
those 2 women just need to die, one unfaithfull and other is just a weirdo who doesnt know her place

Dex-chan lover
The translation needs a lot of work. For instance, the husband is, I assume because of the context, probably saying "Did you enjoy spending time with your old friend?"
But thanks for your effort.

@kyouka09 The first time the MC is introduced they call her "Yahanako" while the rest if the chapter says "Yuhanako."

@YamiryuuZero If you look at the sfx you'll see that some if them are in Chinese. I think the raws the translator got might not be in Japanese, hence the names.

Group Leader
@CaptainSpiridon thank you for telling me that and ur right it was a Chinese raw and their names too.But now I Know what's the right "Yuhanako" is in Chinese her name in japanese is "Hanako" And "Qian bo" is "Senno Nami" I'm so so sorry for my bad translation but I will try my best in next chapter since I'm starting to do it

Users who are viewing this thread