The Nighthawk Drifts About - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another great chapter, yeah I think he may be a tad suspicious so I think he went home earlier then expected so he can both check out and flex on the competition. I feel sorry for Nami you can tell in this chapter that part of her is still trying to process and come to terms with Hanako ending up with her current husband rather then her so she's trying to prove to herself and Hanako that she could be just as good as or should have been picked by her instead. I think she knows that Hanako seems to be upset with or bothered by how things turned out and Nami is trying to figure out for both of them what the reason is. Hanako on the other hand I just think loves the additional attention and that Nami is a form of release for her.
I don't think the husband is a bad guy though his response to Hanako wanting to rejoin the workforce seemed a tad lackluster/odd though he could be spending more time with both at and outside of their home.
also @JKTV if you happen to remember the name of that series please let me know it sounds interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@kyouka09 thank you so much for all the efforts and time for this translation. Hoping you could finish this one...I'll read your translations until the end.❤.
Saw the final raws and it's gonna be.....
∩(︶▽︶)∩❤

Thank you for translating this manga. I can see you're trying your best! Usually in Yuri NTR they make the husband an asshole or abusive or smth so you don't feel bad (ex: kakeochi girl) but the husband seems like a nice dude.... feel really bad for him. MC is so shitty

Thanks for all your effort for translating this manga @kyouka09. I appreciate so much and would read till the end. Thanks so much (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

Dex-chan lover
no wonder theres so many cheating cases in japan, when the man going to work, the wife have so much opportunity to bring someone home

I feel sorry for the husband since he seems to be a good guy. Usually in stories like this, the husband is an asshole or something and that's the reason why the wife would cheat but.....he seems to be nice. MC should really think things through.

Users who are viewing this thread