The Nighthawk Drifts About - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Lipsticks Become One

Dex-chan lover
at first I thought it was a fluffy yuri, and then it turned into NTR, and then gender-related frustration, and then drama.

this has gone pretty deep.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I hope you'll continue this, thanks a lot for the chapter.

Group Leader
Hi, afkeroge here! This series is already complete, so translations may or may not come quickly. This chapter took me around 8 hours to translate, clean, redraw and typeset, with help from Kikaluna for the raws and QC. As some of you may already know, I'm also translating a fuckton of other series and oneshots, so I can't really promise to give a schedule for releases. They'll get here as soon as they're ready. Enjoy the wild ride.

Dex-chan lover
at first i felt sorry for the guy but after see him like that ... yikes man

I mean he is kind of a dick but so far he hasn't done anything bad enough to deserve being cheated on lol. Still very interested in this story

Thanks for re-scanlating c: Looking forward to more chapters by you thanks again ♡ gonna keep an eye out.

Dex-chan lover
Now this makes so much more sense and we get a better feel for the characters. Thanks for the translation and scanlation!

Finally, thanks so much for the trans and scanlation. I've been waiting for so long, look foward to the next chap.

Users who are viewing this thread