The Nighthawk Drifts About

If I'm honest I had a hard time understanding some of the translation but I appreciate your effort

Dex-chan lover
Wow that si one horrible story to start a manga with...

I mean i don't hate netorare but that is jsut filfthy...

Group Leader
I will try my best in next chapter.And I'm so sorry in my translation 🙏

Aggregator gang
I wonder if a happy netorare story exists? Would sure be worth the drama.

It's weird, but as a man, I wouldn't mind my wife having sexual relationships with women, as long as I know them and she tells me beforehand. Men, on the other hand? I would never be fine with her having sex with other men.

I just somehow see her having sex with men as disgusting, while sex with women seems pure. I guess reading so much yuri affected me quite a bit...

Cheating, of course, is a betrayal of trust, so even with women I'd still feel bad, though.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this really japanese? I feel like their name are chinese or something

Group Leader
For those who can't understand the translation I'm so sorry since I was just a 15 years old and first year in high school right now I'm trying my best to improve my grammar and the translation.And now someone help me she will try to proofread it and I hope things will go well

Dex-chan lover
I love yuri but cheating is just yuck

If there’s somehow a HE with 3some then maybe I will read it

Contributor
Aight, I'm pretty sure this is a retranslation of the Chinese translation. The names are all wrong and the scan quality is very bad. Unfortunately the magazine this is on (Young King) is so unpopular that none of the usual raw sites have anything newer than April 2018 (by comparison, Young King Ours gh still get up to date scans), so we might have to wait until volume 1 comes out for decent raws

I'm really disliking this story, obviously the lesbian in love with the housewife at some point will sleep or seduce the husband guy away too to show her he is not worthy of her or something, standard story idiocy. I wonder why someone even makes such disgusting stories where everyone must be hurt in them.

iyu

@ RenToyonde
It's more Evolutionary psychology than reading too much Yuri.

From a practical perspective assuming the relationship is not terminated:
The worst-case scenario of a women cheating with a women is deception and decreased affection ...
If it's with a man the worst outcome is you being scammed into devoting your life to protect and foster the children of someone else, ending your 4 billion year old genetic linage.

And on the possible positive end, from a purely reproductive point of view, the best outcome in the female scenario is a doubling of your reproductive capacity (harem ending)
while with the male option the best thing possible is added economic support for your children at the expense of ending the 2nd partners genetic linage.
... behavior contradicting the instincts that lead to the person existing, and still possible to be considered many magnitudes worse than the worst possible female scenario, as your spouse was potentially willing to have the worst-case male scenario happen.

The simple question is:
1 women + 4 men, who is the father? and which men (without the help of modern science) can be certain to have offspring?
reverse the sex of the people included and everyone can be certain it's the own child they are caring for.

From a female perspective this question is irrelevant, as a women will always have an own child, for a man it's a matter of genetic survival.

Users who are viewing this thread