The No.1 Chef in Martial Art World

Nep

Dex-chan lover
♫For the first time in forever~ There'll be music, there'll be light!

For the first time in forever~ The description is alright!

No idea about the story though. Hopefully its a decent cooking series that relies more on actual decent cooking instead of serving us shit they call good. Like the
paper thin sashimi from Strange World Little Cooking Chef

Jesus christ more chinese manhua garbage. Skimmed ahead in the raws and one of the main problems is the author prob has no fucking idea of how to cook at all and relies on absolute bullshit asspulls and calls it cooking.
The cooking in this feels like what a kid who's never cooked ideas of cooking is. He gets teleported to the bullshit iseikai with nothing on him but is somehow able to prepare a baked mud chicken with absolutely no fucking tools or seasoning? what the fuck? They don't even show the process of cooking just fucking asspulls it in a few panels.

That's not even mentioning how retarded the premise is. Nobody fucking cooks? and just makes pills instead? what the fuck? There's literally no competition from the get go if you dont have any other chefs for the mcs to compete with? how the fuck are the nonmartials supposed to get by then? Really stretching that suspension of disbelief.

The art's garbage , character's garbage, story's garbage, and the concept fundamentally fails on so many levels. Highly recommend to avoid.

Group Leader
It’s a Chinese manhua published by bilibili instead of acqq so you know it’s gonna be good.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@ataniphor That is to be expected. Notice 90% their stories end up being wuxia/xianxia anyway.

Doctor stories? SPIRIT BEASTS
Space robot scifi stories? ICE FIRE TECHNIQUE
Cooking Stories? MONSTER HUNTER VER WUXIA
Western themed magic stories? TRANSCENDANTS

Seriously, nothing is safe. The best you can hope for from a cooking series is that it doesn't obnoxiously hand out wrong information like candy. Like turning crabmeat into crab powder (Dear God why?), making sashimi paper thin (Can you even taste anything like this?), and have wasabi grow on mountains under large trees(They are supposed to grow near water with decent sunlight).

Of course, this ended up being wuxia as well.

Dex-chan lover
@ataniphor 10/10 comment
my brain has been melting over the years
ive grown complacent and accepting of mediocrity
is this love
i need you in my life

This is horrible and should be rated a 6 at most

But I’ll still read a 100+ chapters because I’m bored and like to laugh at how retarded this can get.

Dex-chan lover
Did the Chinese authors get tired of their "Strongest World System" Titles in their work?

Edit: I guess this one's a bit good, we'll just see more in future chapters if ever it's translated. I'll give this one a chance.

my brain has been diced into tofu cubes, fried, thrown out of the pan, somehow got teleported into hell, and is currently infinitely burning
and that's basically how this shitty manhua works
doesnt make sense at all
just like my brain

This is a bad story with unlikable characters except for their appearance. The art isn't that bad, and the coloring is decent. The description says MC has "imprisoned play" so if you don't like it, don't bother. This is a substandard/brainless comedy.
MC's powers are making a knife appear and cooking tasty and empowering food. He works on flight or fight mechanics without really thinking.

The art isn't bad, same for the comedy.
The story well, no serious plot, only cooking.
But i don't understand why chinese authors always use the same crappy clichè of "sudden marriage" or "marriage contract"?
Change their usual clichè is really so hard for them?

Arts good the idea of a him being a chef is creative and it's pretty much on par with the anime food wars

Users who are viewing this thread