The NoNames

thanks for picking up Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~

Double-page supporter
Thanks from me, too, for Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~!!!

And also thanks to Nemo...I mean, @Meno for the EXCELLENT temporal context on the Description of this group! You never see that and its crucial.

(IIRC "Nemo" = "No Man" from the Greek myth of the cyclops. Your name plus the name of this group made me think of it.)

Thanks for picking up Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~!!!!
I'm so happy to see what happens next. 😄😄

Aggregator gang
what's with this no name scans? It's freaking awesome scans ... KYYYAAAAAA wait for me fellow fans, I can't support you guys because I'm not financially stable yet ONCE I become an adult MUHAHAAH ... ×¶× I'll definitely do something big for you guys. - *eats my hand*

Fed-Kun's army
Great April fool's joke chapter! It got a good chuckle out of me! Keep up the good work!

Thank you guys for your super updates on Buzzy Noise. It would have take a lot more time for any other group to translate these many chapters. I hope you guys pick more such unique mangas especially from slice of life and romance genre.

Group Leader
@siddj Thank you for reading! But this was pick up by a former admin who has left so I'm not sure if we could find others.

@Mymangadex2acc You do realized that posting only credit pages on Mangadex is against Mangadex's rules. You will be warned by MODs and probably be banned or something... I'm so sorry for your bad experience but please feel free to click the REPORT button when you see only credit pages uploaded or maybe contact a MOD.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating "Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou"!
Just a question, the caracters dont use honorifics like "-san","-sama","-dono", or you guys just tranlate it to english when you can or just dont add it?

Group Leader
The honorifics aren't normally expressed in English and aren't important to the story. Translator chose not use them. @Qwaser5r

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou.

Just wanted to know , will you be uploading your own versions of Ch13 and Ch14 to mangadex?

i didn't wanna to say this but its true everyone part of the nonames are actually 2 ft tall and have no big toe

Users who are viewing this thread