The Number 1 Beautiful Girl in the School is in Love With Me, the XXX Artist. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
This look promising and kinda cliché atst, hoping this got Erotica tag for the best experience.

Thanks for chapter

Dex-chan lover
Are you telling me the dude is drawing on his smartphone and only by using his fingertip, not even a stylus?

I guess this manga was drawn like that, then. Otherwise the mangaka surely wouldn't suggest it's so easy.

Dex-chan lover
Are you telling me the dude is drawing on his smartphone and only by using his fingertip, not even a stylus?

I guess this manga was drawn like that, then. Otherwise the mangaka surely wouldn't suggest it's so easy.
That's apparently popular for these series, the gal assistant in that other mangaka series (gal assi I think) also have the gal just use her phone to draw.

Dex-chan lover

pen tool ftw. drawing without a stylus on portable devices is a pain in the ass, but not impossible.

Dex-chan lover
Is it that hard to just be confident in yourself? Like I get it high schooler and all, but like own your shit dude. You have skills others don't.

Supporter
There are like 6 other series with this same exact plot being uploaded right now. Not interesting.

There are like 6 other series with this same exact plot being uploaded right now. Not interesting.
it's pretty damn interesting that the guy is enough of a god artist to draw with his finger on a damn phone

Dex-chan lover
That's apparently popular for these series, the gal assistant in that other mangaka series (gal assi I think) also have the gal just use her phone to draw.
Yep that's the one, MC is annoying in that one

Dex-chan lover
Nah bruh you were just asking to get caught with that

You couldn't wait till you got home to keep drawing? Mf acting like he had a deadline

Users who are viewing this thread