The Number 1 Beautiful Girl in the School is in Love With Me, the XXX Artist. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
I'm so behind on that stuff, but maybe he's actually drawing with AI assistance and that's why he can draw so well and so fast on a smartphone, even without using a stylus?

Dex-chan lover
I'm so behind on that stuff, but maybe he's actually drawing with AI assistance and that's why he can draw so well and so fast on a smartphone, even without using a stylus?
no he just drew a ton till he got good enough to be able to do that, it probably takes him multiple minutes to do a draft and we just see it as one page to another
that type of app doesn't even exist irl and its an awful concept

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, next chapter it gonna be revealed that she is just doing that to understand the feeling for her novel.

Dex-chan lover
Don't get your hopes up folks, she's probably only doing it as sampling for her story...unless...

Thanks for the chapter

Double-page supporter
Maybe it's just me. But I get the feeling thete is a missing page between 12 and 13

Dex-chan lover
comics-logo-money-study-611988.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread