The Numbers

how come her thing didn't go up when she said "a persons worth isnt measured by numbers". thats a lie no? or did it go up by that and she actually meant he was charming :)

Dex-chan lover
@urezaki

Maybe the "they are just dumb numbers, a person's worth isn't measured by numbers" is counted as only one lie.
It's kind of logical. Most people would have huge numbers ("no, I didn't have a crush" count as one and not two)

Nice manga but really predictable.

@urezaki
she started with 797 then once she said "they are just number " "a person worth isn't measured by number " it became 799 meaning she told two lies and both of the sentences are lies
then once she said "you have a plenty of charm" it became 800 meaning that one was also a lie
she is fake with no purity whatsoever

First one was " i was worried about you" 798
Next is "its just a dumb number. A persons worth isnt measured by number" 799
Then "you have plenty of charm" 800

Dude is a god
how you reach that age without telling a single lie.

Wow.. Well I'm pretty much sure if my lie get counted, I'll get a huge sum of number too😂

I'm no near a good person

i call bullshit that is the first time that he lie, People sometimes accidentally lies to other lol. This guy are not a human.

@toru_okada the fat guy said he said his first lie right? and his number rose up right? so im guessing its about the number of lies one has said

Users who are viewing this thread