The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - A Beautiful Person

I haven't read the webnovel, is Angel the ML? He's indeed a beauty omggggg 😍😍
I really adore both Remelia and Emi, I've never seen a relationship between two soul in one body (more importantly, between og villainess and transmigration) to be this touching. I wonder if Emi is watching all along? (just like how Remelia has been watching when Emi took over the body)
Emi must have been delighted to see her favorite person be this wonderful

Dex-chan lover
Wow... I never thought i would see a "revenge" that happen without confrontation between each side. I have seen one that plots the downfall, kill, or made the other person into public enemy number 1. Even the one with the plotting, the avenger will come face to face (figuratively) with the culprit while plotting, but i haven't seen one where the culprit literally have no idea why their life went spiraling out of control.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. As I imagined, from a perspective of a normal person those school shanenigans look... Bonkers? Ridiculous? Something like that.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
HAHAH that's great, I only wonder how the Fucking King got played with this if someone who was just away for a while ended up figuring it out.

I also like pretending the shopkeeper/Chief are just Saitama. That's adding a bit of fun here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Quite interesting Remilia is kneeling before the king of demons. He's not her king, she's not his subject. I guess it's like this because this is a series from East Asia. I recall reading a long time ago that Chinese imperial court officials sometimes negotiated for weeks to get Western emissaries to somehow kneel before the Emperor of China. Obviously the emissaries would have only wanted to ever kneel before their own monarchs, or if from the USA, before nobody (maybe only God).

Group Leader
Quite interesting Remilia is kneeling before the king of demons. He's not her king, she's not his subject. I guess it's like this because this is a series from East Asia. I recall reading a long time ago that Chinese imperial court officials sometimes negotiated for weeks to get Western emissaries to somehow kneel before the Emperor of China. Obviously the emissaries would have only wanted to ever kneel before their own monarchs, or if from the USA, before nobody (maybe only God).
I think kneeling in front of king is a sign of respect to the king, even if he isn't your king as it is considered a good manner. Like I don't know much but in my country emissary bowed before king and in return the king has to treat them well even of they were enemy

Dex-chan lover
I think kneeling in front of king is a sign of respect to the king, even if he isn't your king as it is considered a good manner. Like I don't know much but in my country emissary bowed before king and in return the king has to treat them well even of they were enemy
It's precisely a show of respect, but if you kneel before both a foreign king and your own, it means you show the foreign ruler as much respect as to your own. In other countries foreign emissaries weren't expected to kneel in front of the monarch, unless it was an emissary from a subjugated nation, so naturally emissaries from these countries wouldn't want to do it out there. So, if a Chinese emissary happened to visit Europe, originally no kneeling was expected. Maybe it was exceptionally demanded after emissaries from Europe gave up in China, if things didn't proceed otherwise at all.

Bowing is quite different from kneeling. I doubt any emissary to the old China, or anywhere else respectable, refused to bow. Kneeling was the sore point.

I just wanna say that I'm so glad about Remilia being right about people catching on at some point thanks to her and that someone actually investigated into the whole abnormal situation. It's nice to see continuity which you'd think isn't too much but when I saw that the investigation part actually happened.

On another note I'm definitely curious about whether or not Pina is in a similar situation to Remilia where their bodies are hijacked but can be given or taken under certain conditions and whether or not the original Pina sees the reincarnator in disgust or whatever sort of reaction she has towards her hijacker.

Dex-chan lover
Huh... I just realize after re-reading the series. Emi lack that certain "edge" on her eyes that Remilia have. Remilia have a more flatter line for her eyelash line, while emi have a slight curve

Dex-chan lover
The oh-so beautiful, saint herself, Emi's "Remilia's" face is just so pleasent to gaze upon, especially along side the squandering face of the bi- I mean, witch!

And Thorne's Saitama-like face reactions are so funny lol. Also GYAT! I can see why they made it possible to charm the demon king

Dex-chan lover
Did this girl cut her own hair with a sword or something, then stop halfway and decide she couldn't be bothered any more? It is an absolute fucking mess. A travesty. I don't think I've ever seen as bad a haircut as that in my life.

Dex-chan lover
Did this girl cut her own hair with a sword or something, then stop halfway and decide she couldn't be bothered any more? It is an absolute fucking mess. A travesty. I don't think I've ever seen as bad a haircut as that in my life.
It probably is what you'd get if you grabbed long hair with one hand and used your other hand to just pull your sword through it. "Good enough"

The TLDR to that isn't out of loyalty or anything, the British Emissary just thought that the Chinese are dumb barbarians and vice versa with the Chinese Court thinking that about the British - since they showed up with gifts completely unbefitting the court - knick knacks that impressed like, African Tribes but not the people who had literally invented fireworks and stuff.

Also I think it may have just been a British Merchant who forced his way past a lot of bureaucracy via lying, and not an official British official - I'd need to refresh myself on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread