The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - The Start

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations so far~
Sophia is a good character, but she barely appears in the original work and has a rushed development, so i'm happy to see some of her intimacy
with her future husband
. Remilia's crazy faces are the best~ :nyoron:

Double-page supporter
Ah I see, you're going back into retirement.... It's a shame since you do such great work, however you've done us all a great service longer then many others have. We all greatly appreciate all the hard work you've done especially bringing the spotlight to some hidden gems, so we wish you luck on your next endeavors

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN FEEDING YOURSELVES
olezyz.png

Double-page supporter
thank you for all your hard work and efforts that went into scanlating this series! sorry i havent said thank you each release prior to this, but i truly mean it. im very grateful to have been able to read this series with the quality that your work allows for. every release has been amazing and brightened my day. thanks again!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work.

On another note, I'm sad, I kinda wanna see her do her thing and have everyone either die or regret.

Dex-chan lover
Man I love seeing how unhinged remilia is, it's always a reminder that she hasn't really reformed from her villainess ways but instead has different motivations also these asshats didnt deserve emi they legit defend the heroine from every single criticism but couldn't do the same for emi even once, I was hoping that now that they didnt have the love drug anymore the og love interests would be a bit more critical of the heroine but instead they just keep singing her praises

Dex-chan lover
Amazing! Thanks for the translations all this time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread