The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - The Start

Dex-chan lover
Sophia is for Remilia and they should get married instead. That is all.
Thanks for the TL thus far.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I'm already expecting to drop this, since I feel like a TL group with not even 1/3rd of the quality of this translation will end up taking over.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating the series til now.

I love how remelia's art styles goes completely unhinged at heightened emotional moments. Such a great effect to show how much hate she holds for them.

(though the brothers glance was sus)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for everything…

Tell the typesetter that I will throw them off a building though ~<3

Double-page supporter
It's really a pain I had worked in the past too as a cleaner and putting phases in the balloons and redrawing...

Dex-chan lover
The brother is quite creepy if you consider that
He was never under Pina's influence on the first place and was just playing along so he could isolate Remi and have her all for himself.

Also regarding the original Pina
She's so shocked by the reincarnator's actions that her spirit leaves her body. She gets reborn along with Emi as Remi's children later.
Damn, if that the case, what the fuck is wrong with her brother, Emi never done anything that hurt him, and in fact they show how much and care, kindness and love Emi work hard for and give to him when he need it the most, should've go to her and save her if that the case, but nope instead he let Remi to despair, fallen into grief and sadness, let her to rot in shame, if so he still deserved to suffer.

Ah so another original kind hearted original soul, overtaken by self centered and greedy reincarnator soul who thinks that the whole world is just a game and belong to her. Remind me of that Villainess 24h RTA, in that series instead she's have some control over her original body, and try to sabotage the reverse harem plan of parasite soul inside of her.

Last edited:
Thank you for your work, it was great! Hope someone picks it up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread