The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - A Famous Actress

Dex-chan lover
Can’t wait to see when the fallout comes to the star maiden and the male leads :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Both girls deserve happiness, and Remilia should be the top...dog! But I got (purposely) spoiled, so I know how it ends... :smug:

Aggregator gang
For anyone curious about what she saw.
star maiden have some sexy scenes with many men and it was clear it was her cause her beauty mark was captured in the recordings. Those men are all men in different status of power too and older uncles as well.

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, I like that the manga is trying hard to make Remilia and Angel's romance less one-sided. On the other hand, it's a bit dark that Angel only stands a chance at Remilia genuinely liking him by being similar to Emi. On the third hand grotesquely sprouting from my torso, that is EXACTLY what I would expect from Remilia and honestly probably a huge step forward for her regardless and I find it hilarious in a morbid sort of way.

Aggregator gang
On the one hand, I like that the manga is trying hard to make Remilia and Angel's romance less one-sided. On the other hand, it's a bit dark that Angel only stands a chance at Remilia genuinely liking him by being similar to Emi. On the third hand grotesquely sprouting from my torso, that is EXACTLY what I would expect from Remilia and honestly probably a huge step forward for her regardless and I find it hilarious in a morbid sort of way.
I mean in the novel the only reason she was together with him was because he was Emi's fav character and the only reason she was willing to even get together with someone was because she wanted to make a baby and put Emi's soul into the baby and then raise her precious Emi by herself. This woman loves Emi more than any man in the world.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions:
  • p5 What more -> What's more
  • p6 past mirroring water -> water divination [or sth]
  • p7 thesand -> the sand
  • p7 mana shards'llfall -> mana shards will fall
  • p9 have been casted aside -> have been cast aside
  • p16 the maid testifying was her working per the king's orders, -> the maid was testifying on the king's orders,
  • p17 and how Pina has a witness who was looking at the courtyard where she was hit. -> and now Pina had a witness who had been looking at the courtyard where she was hit.

Does anyone have a working link for the baddie's asylum? The one on the group page and at the end of the chapter aren't working

I've never been disappointed seeing your name on a translation. Thanks for picking this up and thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
It's always interesting when they mention "coordinates" for where something should happen. That's generally not something you can determine without very precise measuring. Having her familiars work that out that for her is more of an explanation for how that's solved than what you ever see otherwise (unless there's some omniscient powers involved).

"Tell them you know what I'm telling you."
That's pretty much the level of her evidence.

As MC says, the real villainess is a pretty good actor and manipulator, but that's about it.

while the manga is slowing a bt the pace down its going to haapend soon, the current wn is about ch. 8-9 (tyhe order have changed a bit just for story flow), in manga terms we have to wait about 1 to 3 chapters before the start revenge
We aren't that many chapters in, so I think it can cook for a little bit longer.

Users who are viewing this thread