The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Dance in the Palm of My Hand

Dex-chan lover
Hehehehehehehee, fall, shitbag prince. Fall, plummet, go splat in the crevice of your own hubris.

Dex-chan lover
l2TXbpxl.jpg

Dex-chan lover
First prince definitely looks half demon, his ears and features are very similar to the demon kids.

I wonder if he'll be happy to see humans and demons living in harmony in mc's estate, if he is a mixed race character.

Especially since if his mum was full demon in the palace after how we've seen them be treated.. She's most likely been mistreated by the nobility. (at best)

Thanks for the tl!

Very excited to see where this goes since I dont know anything about the spoilers for the lead up to the ending, just know vague ending spoilies.

Supporter
Was it implied at some point that the First Prince is a half-something? Cause those don't look like human ears.
It's mentioned in chapter 9 (page 20) that the first prince's is indeed a demon descendant through his mother. The first prince mother is not the queen that have appeared in story though so we don't know how directly related he is to the demons.

Fed-Kun's army
Was it implied at some point that the First Prince is a half-something? Cause those don't look like human ears.
I believe it was mentioned briefly in one of the chapters that he has some demon blood in him? I think that's why he wasn't in line for the throne originally. But I could be mixing it up with a different series - there's so many.

Dex-chan lover
Could you imagine if the OG heroine had a screen to watch all of her reincarnator's shit just like Remilia did for Emi?

She did. First-person locked-in. And being forced to see her own body "used" like that, seducing suitors, drove her to throw away her own body in disgust. Becoming third-person ghost. Chain tethering her soul to her body growing further and longer and weaker each time.

Remilia's denouncement was the final straw. Hatred of what was done with her body. Her soul abandoned her body entirely, to run away to the astral realm / "heaven" / above the clouds. Where she currently remains, crying in deep slumber.

...in WN epilogue, Remilia experiments on sinners to develop astral / soul magic. Remilia goes to save her, talk with her. Letting her soul reincarnate as her (and Demon King ML's) own child... male however, by Star Maiden's own choice, from the trauma.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
While I enjoy the little show that Remilia have orchestrated, I still have a lingering regret that she strikes against a person who've suffered the most. Williar did not deserve to be mindcontrolled and then triple fucked by everyone around him, even if he did foster a sense of jealousy towards Emi.

Dex-chan lover
idk what the foster bro black haired guy's name is but i'm jealous of him to be literally given motivation to do something.

i legit don't remember if this is the the first prince's debut since the last chapter's update(not the omake .5 or .6) was at least 3 months ago lmao

author did that demon merchant dirty lmao blud always gets to be drawn very roughly

Users who are viewing this thread