The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - “Dear foolish you”

Who the fuck is complaining, I'm gonna throttle them!!!! YOUR TRANSLATIONS ARE GREAT!!! I LOVE T HEM AND LOVE THIS MANGA!!

Dex-chan lover
Wot? Who's out here criticizing y'alls TLing? 👁️👄👁️ Fite me dummies! If Baddie's is not good enough for y'all, good luck finding anything that is. And for free too. If any Baddies read this comment- thank you so much for your work! A vocal minority are dum but most of us appreciate and enjoy your work!

I wish you a good day and better rest 🤗🛌🏻🪨
i haven't looked too closely at the comments but i think there were more discussions/debates about the 'crop rotation' stuff, but i know they also upload to batoto and some of the comments on the others' webtoon uploads there can be unhinged so i wouldn't be surprised if it was from other sites too

Supporter
Thanks for the TL. I really like the facial expressions in this manga. Almost as much as the facial expressions in Crest of the Stars.

Double-page supporter
Who the hell is calling this "MTL" and "bad translation"? If you're going to hate on a free high quality TL maybe you should go and read the japanese version instead

Dex-chan lover
Because you can't really perfectly balance translations between literal and liberal, there will always be hate comments. Just keep doing what you're doing, because at the end of the day, 99% of us retards can't even read japanese and will gladly swallow any releases, MTL, Rerewrites, or otherwise.

Hello @ Baddies' Asylum,

thank you for the translation. I am enjoying it and looking forward for more.

Greetings
Juy Juka

Who the fuck is complaining? These are one of the best translations I read, I wait for them. Please keep going.

Fed-Kun's army
Bad translation?! I never noticed anything!!! Some a$$holes are complaining despite being able to read it freely. You can always stop reading this and pay for it yourself, you know.

Dex-chan lover
8Wno2bg.gif

Dex-chan lover
didn't it was getting flamed, I was even happy that you were working with the earlier chapters. too to keep consistency, I really hope that you guys are reading this thread with mostly positive reviews, thanks a bunch once again for keeping the great work on this series.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I do want to point out a small mistake, but I'm a bit afraid I might get hated on for it. I'm not trying to complain or criticize, I greatly appreciate all the work you guys put in! But, as you said, you are only human and sometimes humans do make mistakes. I just wanna try to do what I can to point them out without being too negative about it so we can all learn a bit and improve for everyone involved.

Now that that lengthy part is out of the way, the minor mistake I noticed is just some incorrect pronouns on page 2. Nothing major, but can be a bit confusing. The first prince is talking about himself in the middle bubble, not his brother, so it should say "I wished to see firsthand the renowned village that coexists with demons. But I fear my visit may have been an inconvenience." When I first read it, I was trying really hard to remember when his brother visited the village and caused trouble, before I finally saw the next bubble where she says he isn't being an inconvenience and realized he was actually talking about himself.

Again, sorry is this comes off as rude or as complaining. I'm not trying to be mean! I really hope you understand, so please don't take this as anything rude. I really do enjoy your translations and all the hard work you put into them, and I do acknowledge the quality! Thank you once again for this chapter and continuing to translate this series! I also read your translations of another series, "Trapped in a Cursed Game as an NPC" and in that one I much prefer your work to Speedcat's, to the point that I'm not even reading ahead to the things you haven't gotten to yet but they have, as I'd rather wait and read your version.

Fed-Kun's army
You all are amazing for picking up this series! I think the translation has only gotten better! Thank you for all the hard work you all do. The complainers can eat shit

Power Uploader
Me about to write something nice about the chapter then reading the last page and completely forgetting what I was going to type.

Users who are viewing this thread