The Only Love I Know - Ch. 14

Omgahd that crazy bastard how dare he do that to Hari!!! 😡 But thank goodness Yuha is nearby 😱 Thank you for the release!

what a piece of sh*t and honestly the best friend is as low as him idc what y’all are saying about her being in “denial” when she literally knows how terrible he is. drop everyone in this novel hari you deserve better than all of them.

thank you for the update!!

All of the characters except the female lead are insane, I hope she can distance herself from all of them, although I'm sure that won't happen.

The obsessive jerk reminds me of my own crush back when i was in high school. He ended up liking my friend but later we all found out he was some creepy obsessive dude so I'm lucky he didn't like me XD

If he does this to Hari, whom he interacts with seldomly compared to his girlfriend, imagine the kind of abuse his girlfriend is going through.

Oh wowww!!!!! I want to read moreeee!!! Thank you so much for the update! This manhwa seems so good! I hope now the ml doesn’t just run to his probably crying stepsister but stays by hari side!

Fed-Kun's army
Ffs that was the last straw. Tell your "friend" about this and make them break up and never talk to that "friend" again. Being drunk doesn't give you the right to do anything you want, thats a crime. And if your "friend" turns a blind eye to this, she is more horrible than the boyfriend. Also on a side note, I am glad that he reconized that the things ue was doing before were wrong and is trying to appologise. I didn't like him at the beginning but he is growing now as a person.

The fake boyfriend to the rescue. Those eyes can't mean anything good.

I still think that everything will go better if Hari cut her friendships with that psycho stalker's girlfriend. It's because she forgives everything he does to her friend, poor Hari, she deserves a better friend. No wonder why she fall for the fake boyfriend, he's the only one who cares about her and treat her well even if it's as friends.

Double-page supporter
Ok at least Yuha has reflected on his behavior and want to apologize.

The "sunbae" tho, please f*ck off.

Users who are viewing this thread