The Only Love I Know - Ch. 15

Aight it's time to get the hammer and the nails out, we have a ship to upgrade and a madman to tortu- kill.

This ML is really human trash, isn't he? I understand his thought process somewhat but how shameless can he be to make that decision for her even though she did so much for him. All the characters in the manhwa so far seem to be insane except for the MC.

Awwwwwww Hari :(( this girl just goes from one problem to another so fast, I just want her to be happy

These characters are driving me insane-Yuha, the best friend, the crazy bastard.

The best friend irritates me the most-even more than the bastard-because she's the one who's clinging to a piece a trash and refusing to see reality and ignoring what that piece of trash does to her friend.

THIS TRANSLATES TO HER CARING MORE ABOUT HER BF/HERSELF THAN HER BFF.

Damn, he’s such a manipulative asshole. I feel bad for Yuha because he really was trying to protect Hari. I’m definitely worried about the other conditions of this “agreement” but mostly worried about Hari who deserves nothing but happiness and peace of mind. I have a lot of mixed feelings about this story, but it’s definitely not boring. Thanks for translating!

Ughh he really got rid from what he did, Yuha and Hari only gets the worst thanks to Yeonju, I understand she might told him a few things cause he's her boyfriend but telling him private thing of her family it's too much. Also I expect that Yeonju brake up with him after slapping her best friend, it's the least she can do, but maybe it's too soon for the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol her "friend" is toxic as shit. She openly tell other people about someone's else trauma. She knows that her boyfriend is a bad person but she ignores it. Also I am quite disappointed at Hari for not telling her "friend" about what happen. She should really find new friends. Her "friend" is the worst person in this webtoon,even worse than her boyfriend. Ignoring is more bad than the person who is doing bad things. Also weren't they in a elevator, so why didn't just asked the cctv footage and report that bastard for assault.

Contributor
Man, both that asshole and his clingy, obsessive girlfriend should be thrown under a truck. They absolutely deserve each other. 🙄

Hari should just get rid of her 'friend' and report that asshole to the police because there should be cameras in the elevators. Of course, she won't do that because she's too nice. 😐

What’s unfortunate is that the jerk was already well underway to doing something like that before Yuha was in the picture. And he’s becoming more and more of his own problem with the gambling and the drinking.

And Hari needs to decide what she wants. Her safety or playing nice with her friend. There’s only so much sympathy she can have for the situation when the guy knows where she lives and is now violent with her.

Her friends and her boyfriend are trashh urghhhhhh
Thank you for the chapter~

Users who are viewing this thread