The Only Love I Know - Ch. 16

@Ark29 I was thinking of doing the same thing, tbh right now I hate all the characters and the way they think (including the MC.

If that bish-of-so-called-friend believes her fake-asss-creep-of-a-boyfriend that her family member is something he's not I will........ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

SNITCH. I swear, I am so frustrated with Jiho and Yeonju's relationship damn it when will it enddddddd what will it take for her to see the light 😭

Dex-chan lover
@rjrahardjo He is wrong though. Sure, nutrition is important, but not 90%; exercise is important too--telling someone to not bother with the stairs and take the elevator instead is terrible advice.

I mean I get the bitch friend is eventually gonna be ex-bitch friend and break up with the douchebag, but the fact that we'll have to wait for her character development is still frustrating af.

i expect some character development from not only yeonju but also yuha, istg if he ends up hurting hari for his incest love🔪🔪🔪

I mean it, both Hari and Yuha need to take out of their life Yeonju, she doesn't act like a real sister/friend to neither of them, whether Yuha is in love of his stepsister or not, he needs to get over her.

Yuha, dear? There's someone infinitely better than your step sister in front of you, when are you going to open your eyes?

No, but seriously, if he keeps this thing going, he's no better than his sister 😒

just the moment I thought this story might start going normal, it throws more and more messed up stuff my way.
Doesn’t mean it’s not interesting though. I like that Yuha and our ML seem to get along a bit better, but I want to take that stalker guy and hammering him into the centre of the earth.
Gonna keep reading. Thanks translators.

Users who are viewing this thread