The Only Love I Know - Ch. 17

oh god the sister really needs to get her shit together and get out of that toxic relationship she's in

Aghhh im so frustrated. I'm not reading manga because i want to be stressed like this, goddammit. The story is very interesting, and I'm really grateful to the translators for putting this up, but I'm out for a while. This is a tragedy that hits far too close to home.

Aggregator gang
HOLY SHIT Yuha. I love you so much for the last few panels.

@Soleil119 URG I just understood what she meant when i read your comment.

The fuck i thought they are close, why tf would she mentioned something that she know is a trauma for her and brother...

Yess finally Yuha called that stupid Yeonju out. Really there's a limit to how naïve a person can be!

The people like Yeonju in real life end going to Dr. Phil. There really is a limit to how people are so naive and stupid. Even a 5 year old child will be able to tell when someone starts to disrespect them in every way which may question one's morality and dignity.

Can somebody slap that bitch??? She’s legit SUPER annoying. I mean she knew yuha since they were kids but of course she trusts her disgusting bf🙄 Anyways aside from getting annoyed at that stupid bitch and asshole, i am soo in love with yuha’s character development it abt time he got over his crush on that bitch

Users who are viewing this thread