The Only Love I Know - Ch. 18

I get she wants to be brave and confront him, but just report him to the authorities and show the other guy's sister the truth.

You go girl, but I think she might be taking on more than she can chew.
Yeonju....has issuess. Clearly.

yeonju is extremely fucking manipulative but idt she even realizes it since shes so delusional ???? why did the writer have to make her character so trash lol i tried giving her the benefit of the doubt but shes mad annoying and when she said "the apple doesnt fall far from the tree" in the prev chapter my jaw literally dropped like i dont like yuha that much but that was such a dick thing to say wow esp since theyve known e/o much longer than yeonju has dated jinho
thanks for translating!

First off, sis-friend is toxic as hell, but everybody knows that. Secondly, Hari should’ve just reported it and let shit hit the fan but the continued drama isn’t bad either.

Unless there’s another motive that we (as readers) aren’t aware of yet- her asking for settlement money is just as bad and does nothing to solve this problem.

She should’ve just reported it.

That money probably came from her dumbass toxic friend anyway.

Thank you for the update 💗

Ugh I've had enough of yeonju. And that prick obviously but at least he makes the story advance. But yeonju... She needs a therapist.

Users who are viewing this thread