The Only Love I Know - Ch. 18

@princeGhirahim There are a lot of shady things we can speculate about Yeonju but the fact that she can so easily bring up Yuha being abused as a child/witnessing his mother being abused to Yuha in a moment of anger - because that's what she's doing - is literally everything we need to know about Yeonju. The fact that she can overlook and cover for Jinho's abusive behaviour towards someone else... And now this? Other things we can argue perhaps she's being manipulated but being cavalier about other people being abused is twisted and shows she doesn't truly feel for others.

Compare that to Yuha's mom who tried to teach right from wrong even while dealing with domestic violence.

Also, there's something really shitty about sharing family pain that isn't even your own to a third party. Very typical of people who make their SO their entire life.

Yeonju and Jinho do not need therapy. Therapy is for people who want to do better. Those two only want to reduce the friction other people are causing to their end goals. Assholes don't have mental health issues, it's a choice

Jinho is such scum that he makes me physically recoil. I hope Hari would submit the elevator footage to the police instead and have him be labeled as some sort of offender for all of society to see. I still can't like Yeonju and I can really foresee that's she going to regret these decisions in the long run and have some sort of sympathetic angle but I can't man.

Group Leader
I feel like shell get money out of him and then post the evidence for everyone to see anyway or at-least Yeonju since Jinho didn’t keep his promise about the incident. The settlement is probably because she wants to get Yuha his money back. Definitely not just letting it go with just money

Why give him a chance? If it was me, I wouldn't even bother: backup the evidence, send it to Yuha too and report; asking for settlement money just makes things worse because this guy could use that in some way against Hari... I know she is in the tight side but that guy is dangerous

Looking at the raws it seems like a long frustrating ride. Thinking if i should drop this to avoid future agony

I think the settlement thing is cultural. Like it's a common solution to personal injury. People don't want to be tied up in the court system (having their life dissected etc), especially when our mc just wants to be left alone to live her life.

Fed-Kun's army
Why the hell are you so dumb,file a lawsuit and a restraining order against him and let that dumb ass bitch die in a gutter or something. Why would you want to meet up with this piece of shit.

I'm so proud of Hari for standing up for herself, but I feel like she would have been better off sending this evidence directly to Yeonju. She needs to stop trying to protect her friend by not telling her. Yes, she will be upset and might even reject the evidence at first, but ignorance is not bliss, and she needs to know the truth.

I'm so done with Yeonju. At this point it's not about convincing her but realizing she isn't right in the head to begin with. I know she's been nice to Yuha and Hari in the past, but I don't think she's really being much of a friend to them anymore. At this point I don't feel like she's worth their effort other than to bring peace to their own lives.

As for Hari, props to her for taking charge, I just hope though that she's thought things through. I do get her wanting to get money back for Yuha and that it would probably be easier to punish him financially rather than through the courts, however, I still wonder if it may have been better to go through the police. Even if they can't act on it immediately, at least there would be a record of the report so if he tries something again there would be an established pattern.

I felt bad for yeonju for a bit but now im mad like OPEN YOUR EYES.

That money I think shell give to Yuha

Users who are viewing this thread