The Only Love I Know - Ch. 6

Efu

What Misaki2578 predicted in Ch 2 has come true. They're going to end up together aren't they? Ughhhhh

For now, it's interesting enough. Kind of feel icky that yuha's using and lying to her at first tho. But what's a romance manhwa without the drama?

Thank you for translating!!

@Efu who do you mean that will end up together? Well idk how it ends but i do think that it's going to be yuha and hari lol but that's only because of the manhwa cover 😂😂

YES QUEEN GO OFF

I hope the romance tag lets her end up with someone worthy or otherwise no one at all. She's too good for all the trash we've seen so far.

Alright, I'm a need all leads to not approach Hari (or I guess anybody) from behind or reach a hand. Even if it's just yuha, it's so ominous, especially after what happened with jinho. Even when he was just telling her not to say anything, the locker, and when it was revealing who was at the table with yeonju

Back stabbing b*tch. I hope Hari can just graduate wih flying colors and date someone worthy of her time.

Omfg!!! That guy is so annoying!!!. You go girl! Show them what will happen if they mess with you.

Aggregator gang
I love hari. Her common sense and responses are top notch.

Fed-Kun's army
gross. indeed Yuha pretending to like Hari was disgusting. where are the sane people? why does she keep hanging out with weird people?

you know, i just think that the root is Yeonju. if she cuts ties with Yeonju, she won't have to deal with Yuha nor Jinho. Yuha is manipulative. Jinho is straight up garbage. Yeonju is naive and blind as hell. honestly it's ok for Hari to leave Yeonju, it's not like Hari hasn't tried telling her how trashy her boyfriend is, she just wouldn't listen.

where is that hot Hajoon who just left from military? is that a relative? can we switch to him instead?

another manhwa with twisted bunch of people. sigh... *continues to next chapter*

Users who are viewing this thread