The Only "R" in the world - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hero... Won't you accompany me

Double-page supporter
That was too much for me. It feels like that one one manga with the demon sword and the strongest NEET.

Dex-chan lover
this happen too in mobile game

evil/cruel but sexy female enemy = all player : "i wish she's become playable in future"
evil/cruel but muscle masculine male enemy = all player : "that bastard! , i wish he's dead"

.............it's annoy me actually

Dex-chan lover
MUFFLED RIP AND TEAR NOISES
c7a.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
It's interresting how they shake with their left hands. In the US we use our right hands because way back when it'd show a lack of hostility by not having a weapon in the dominant hand and the left hand would be considered insulting due to it being the hand that would handle the leaves or straw to wipe off with after going to the bathroom. Wonder if all that bikini armor is to look attractive or entice male heroes as it's highly impracticable in battles as MC said. Granted if keep armor light being a speed fighter like Aria in S rank Behemoth it would be feasible if it protected the vitals at least like a metal breastplate. That or has enchantments or magic to help protect or buff the areas not physically covered like stone skin or creates a magic shield at targeted place.

So basically the MC is a Rare class Warrior who can barely defeat lv1 monsters. The pub's main way of making parties is a gacha system where the heroes pay to randomly draw members. If don't like a member for some reason can sell them back to the pub. Gotta admire capitalism for being able to get its hooks involved with everything. In any case, MC is likely going to have to get a few members from any volunteers, likely that sharp tongued lady who called the place hell, strengthen himself and expand his skills if going to do anything about demons. Hope he doesn't go too far with the revenge and drown in rage with thoughts of genocide even with demons who are more kind hearted than most humans.

Aggregator gang
I did not get it till that last couple of pages and I play a lot of gacha games 😄. A good start

Users who are viewing this thread