The Only "R" in the world - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Attack of the demons (part two)

Contributor
what in the flying f. I thought he was going to stay on the realistic but still a gag side...

Double-page supporter
So it's basically a magical gacha. And those who sign up with gacha (guild) sold their soul

O fuck with it my brains hurt

Group Leader
I kinda feel like it should've just aimed for one volume and ended here-- it's not a bad punchline to wrap up a gag with and he did finally achieve his desire of no longer being just an R, but a desirable SR.

>you should reject your humanity

JOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Kazumaik I think the sister is not a solo adventurer, but just comes in the SR Urus.

If you recognize the exmple

In Jump Ultimate Stars (DS) Katsura from Gintama was a support character, but only on his 3-Block it becomes Katsura &Elizabeth, however Eizabeth is not aquired solo

Dex-chan lover
dammit I though it was going to be a joke with the gacha system, but clones too
maybe if he gets a team of Urus he could go to SR

Fed-Kun's army
So there really is no escape. A clone just takes your place.

Dex-chan lover
alright...that kills it...this manga has no future...
fuck this dumbass slice-of-life gag manga

Double-page supporter
@SoulOverCaos
Why are you people so butthurt of this manga lol

You act like the author raped and killed your parents or some shit lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Bengon sorry for venting, but even if i like gag mangas to some extent i also reeeealy love a little of character development
we get a whole chapter when we discover that Urus sister is alive and they reunite, love and family, all that fun stuff...
EXEPT THAT GUY WASN'T URUS AND AT THE THIRD-LAST PAGE THE AUTOR FLIPS YOU THE MIDDLE FINGER
"oh yea, that wasn't the mc~ it was just a guy with the same face, same story, same scars, same armor~ happens a lot with gatcha prizes~ totally a coincidence~"
WE HAVE NEVER SEEN A SINGLE DOUBLE BEFORE IN THE SERIES, THAT'S SOME LAZY ASS PILE OF CRAP

Users who are viewing this thread