The Only "R" in the world - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Her wish (Part one)

Dex-chan lover
You know the ones that could get her were probably some kind of fake so that witch could say that someone got her...

Fed-Kun's army
Like the gacha games that show who's drawn what. Easy for the company to put whatever they want there.

So basically a company made account was rigged to roll her once and then immediately sell her off just so they could pretend she was in the gacha.

Dex-chan lover
The joke really has gone too far, after that slap the author needs to kill this bitch asap because i can't find any more fun if all this is just brunched off.

She is clearly tampering with the rolls using heroes probably in her employ just so that she can keep the illusion that Magiko can be drawn.

Fed-Kun's army
For those who didn't get the reference on page 4, there was a special type of gacha called "kompu gacha" or "complete gacha" that even Japan thought was too predatory and was made illegal. Basically, you had to pull all parts of a set in order to get a special item, but after each part of the set you got, your chances of getting the rest of what you needed actually diminished.

Dex-chan lover
@Chrona Lord God that system would make me cry and tremble

What they need to do to save Magicko is to introduce is the annual GSSR event (Guaranteed Special Super Rare). Caster-Class is always a good pull target

Fed-Kun's army
i'd rather take a pity system than a "guaranteed" ssr. you will still never get what you want on GSSR lmao

Users who are viewing this thread