The Otome Heroine's Fight for Survival - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.9 - Volume extras

Dex-chan lover
Dangit. Thanks for all your groups hardwork.

I hope someone picks this up.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for all of your hard work! I wouldn't ever have found this series without your scanlation, and it's really something special.

Double-page supporter
Kinda hate when this happened :meguuusad: but it can't be helped, legal issue sucks. Thanks for the hard work until now Daddy's :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
You know, it's so rare with dark elves this dark.

Chopping wood isn't actually that hard, if you've got an acceptable technique. Stand straight with somewhat wide legs, chop straight down, and let the axe do its job.

Nothing wrong with frog legs. They're meat.

Her sense of shame is not less than a toddler. Depending on how they're raised, 4-7 is closer, which isn't far off from what she is, and that's from a modern perspective, not a pseudo-medieval like they're in.

How proud she is, being a better teacher than one man for a time you can count in hours.

Less than a minute isn't that impressive. Real fights are real short.

But it kind of is like taming a wild animal...

Licensed in the US ? Time to drop this i guess... unless someone wants to scanlate it.
Or time to read the WN/LN.

And even though it was and awful example I think that it though is the only available one.
What about hunting? Especially at that proficiency.

Dex-chan lover
You've done a superb work on this series, thank you very much for everything.

Remember how Aria forgoes underwear (under a long skirt, at least) in favor of strapping weapons to her legs, and how she displayed a complete indifference when someone lifted her skirt and got a peek?
I think the underwear here was supposed to be bloomers, though. That world could really use some modern panties, I suppose.
oh, I forgor about that.

Boo, hate when people drop just because it got licensed
they don't want to deal with copyright issue, especially if that could damage them if they continue. If they want to continue, they must name it as fan translation and change the entirety (such as names) and with licensor's permission, though I'm only assuming this since I seen a fan translation of a manhua licensed by bilibili and still continued.

Dex-chan lover
they don't want to deal with copyright issue, especially if that could damage them if they continue. If they want to continue, they must name it as fan translation and change the entirety (such as names) and with licensor's permission, though I'm only assuming this since I seen a fan translation of a manhua licensed by bilibili and still continued.
While that may be valid, i still don't like it because I'm a petty bitch

Users who are viewing this thread