The Otome Heroine's Fight for Survival - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.9 - Volume extras

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your hard work with these translations!!! This story has been an absolute treat so far and, while I am happy that the author is getting recognition for their work, I'll really miss your translations of it! 💖💖💖

Double-page supporter
excuse me, what?
Remember how Aria forgoes underwear (under a long skirt, at least) in favor of strapping weapons to her legs, and how she displayed a complete indifference when someone lifted her skirt and got a peek?
I think the underwear here was supposed to be bloomers, though. That world could really use some modern panties, I suppose.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation till now.

The author really does not know that an enthusiastic 8yr old child is able and willing to chop wood and be actually good in it (if it got taught)
true, true. But I think what the author actually wanted to convey was that your average child doesn't have enough strength to do hard work even though most have the opportunity to learn. Though chopping firewood is an awful example since it is mostly technique and physical mechanics at play. Most children around that age should be able to lift and use an axe in that way.

And even though it was and awful example I think that it though is the only available one.

Group Leader
Now to wait years for the official to catch up.

Thanks for the TL, any thoughts on continuing the 31 idol murder one?
I'll think about it. the mistake with that manga was that I read the raws. and It's a ride downhill from the chapter we stopped.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work till now. 'twas one of my favorite stories (love revenge stories and this one is revenge in layers).

No idea when \ if I'll read the official, but they'll need more chapters out first.

Supporter
Wonder how long it will take J-Novel Club to catch up? This is another reason for me to use their service I guess.

Dex-chan lover
excuse me, what?
Commoner children don’t really wear underwear, but even though Aria has grown up physically a bit she still hasn’t grown mentally in that way.

She will go to a clothier/armorsmith for new items, who notices that she still isn’t wearing any panties now, which they make sure to change

Users who are viewing this thread