The Parakeet Wants to Tell You - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I had to reread from the beginning to comprehend that he's in a love triangle of stalkers.
Weird how this seemingly horror premise from a stalker become a stalker love triangle.
It's quite interesting though.

I never thought there was 39 Chapters, and ongoing though.
Awesome.

Dex-chan lover
I had to reread from the beginning to comprehend that he's in a love triangle of stalkers.
Weird how this seemingly horror premise from a stalker become a stalker love triangle.
Love Triangle? Oh, please! I can't fathom the fact that you left out the glorious and beautiful Pyo-chan out of this equation of yours. If anything, this would be a love-square!

Supporter
Love Triangle? Oh, please! I can't fathom the fact that you left out the glorious and beautiful Pyo-chan out of this equation of yours. If anything, this would be a love-square!
You can still bisect a triangle down the middle with another line if needed. It makes for all the complexity the series needs.

Dex-chan lover
Right, haha. I should have included Pyo-chan.
I forgot. Good point. She definitely wants him for herself, even if it's mainly protection.

Dex-chan lover
Great to see this picked back up.
The raws have a lot of stuff going on so I was always curious. (Although I probably spoiled myself hard with the raws on Twitter)

Group Leader
Dayum I forgot about this thanks!
Quite interesting how it juggles between scary and comedy, be careful of Hikari though since she did said that she wanted to kill him with a face that screamed "mega horny danger"!

Users who are viewing this thread