The Perks of Working in the Black Magic Industry - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Give Back our Protection Money!

Aggregator gang
damn... those mask make me remember the TouHou doujin music video by Shinra-Bansho

Dang it, i was hoping this magic system would actually work like the MTG version, and not just give black magic an overwhelming edge over the other magic types, or just make it an all-rounder color. I mean, i don't know what a mono black mtg deck would do against lethal burn, except steal that much health, but maybe her health pool is big enough that that burn spell wouldn't have killed her. This manga makes me want to make an anime-inspired mtg set now.

Dex-chan lover
@TimeVolt it's not that Black Magic is stronger than other Magic Types. Remember when Franz last used White Magic?

It all depends on the user. In this case, the Red Magic user was a common psychopath and the Black Magic user was that world's version of an Elder God.

Fed-Kun's army
Justifying the persistence of yakuza dominance throughout various levels of Japanese society. But eff that noise. Organized crime doesn't keep society running. It's one of the major factors dragging society down, limiting its potential. Protection rackets are especially heinous, and they should never be accepted as "just the way things are."

@DPChaos Yeah I know, but the suite of abilities just seems too powerful over the other colors (at least, what we've seen of them), i'm using this in mtg terms, but it is completely unheard of for black to get a counterspell, or really any way to mess with non-creature spells. "Devouring Void" may be a black name and ability to use, but it shouldn't completely nullify the spell (it would probably exile a creature, which is slightly intruding on white territory, but still fine), doing so is intruding on blue territory, as we can see, the colors of magic mostly follow their mtg counterparts, so why should black get a very powerful deviation from its origins when the other colors don't? I mean, the colors might be shifted around, I don't think we've seen black magic actually harm someone yet, so that may be what makes up for it, but i still don't think it was a good idea to give black magic an ability able to completely nullify spells, no matter who uses it.

Dex-chan lover
He tried to bang a troll. Their chunky, and have a impressive regen, but thanks to that their brain power is low and 0 control over muscle power.

Him banging her... he'll be out for a week, unless his puppy boss helps him.

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1 They shouldn't have to be, but we don't live in a utopia so they're simply inevitable. Thus it's better to accept an extortionist gang that never goes too far over one that just does whatever the hell it wants.

Dex-chan lover
He really be banging every girl he come across this is just a better non-virgin kirito

Thanks for the translation

Thanks for the chapter!
Was a good idea as long as some hotshot in the gang doesn't try to make a name for himself by causing trouble although between the mounts and overwhelming victory should be good for at least a few years. Poor guy, gets the 1-2 breast attack then overstimulates his partner. Should've made him look almost completely drained and feeble afterwards.

@BozMagic Doesn't seem like he did the Apparel Store Employee or Designer, at least not yet anyway. If they appear again with names it's a strong possibility.

Contributor
Here's a fun thought for ya. Remember, one famous attribute trolls are famous for is powerful regeneration, even able to grow back body parts. Knowing this, does that mean a female troll grows back her hymen every time they have sex?

The mind boggles.

Dex-chan lover
@TimeVolt well, we don't really know anything about how the spell came to be. We know magicians in general can (somewhat) learn and adapt techniques from other colors into their own, so maybe this is an Iroh situtation? Could be that the Black Magic user who created the spell was fascinated by White and Blue Magic and applied the principles behind them to create his own poor imitation that wouldn't have worked if it wasn't used by someone particularly strong.

Fed-Kun's army
Wouldn’t it have been fine to just crush whatever gang that decided to rise up after destroying the previous one? I mean eventually they’d figure out that maybe they shouldn’t screw with this guys shop or the territory unoccupied thinking it’s cursed

Dex-chan lover
Haha Franz is cheating, he send a mage who can destroy a country (or succumb the world in eternal slumber) againts a normal mage (even though he claim that he can fried a dragon) XD

Users who are viewing this thread