Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 9 Ch. 50…

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's pretty weird that Eleanor is the only one to get a bun in the oven. I guess the reasoning is that if he really did impregnate everyone, there would be a ton of half-siblings and that would risk super incest.
Is ok they probably have some black magik shenanigans to deal and encourage super incest

Dex-chan lover
It was a great manga and this bonus chapter was a great way to Say goodbye to it. I'd love to read more but what we got was already plenty satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
We've come to the end, thank you Varrel and your scanlation team.
Looking forward to whichever next project you guys pick up.
Two manga we're already working on are Succubus in Wonderland: Comicalize! and Succubus in Wonderland: After!. The first actually has the same artist as this manga.

Does anyone know the Artist's other handles and what not? I really want to see more of their art, it's so soft and plush and I just can't get enough of it.
Succubus in Wonderland: Comicalize! is another manga illustrated by Izumi Kouki. There's also Akarui Sekai Keikaku. They don't seem to have done anything else.

Honestly used to think this story felt a bit too indulgent (all the seggs is one thing, but all from a cushy job that takes cares for its workers? Who's relatin to that :meguuusad:), but it's hard to complain when it's all good-natured, goofy fun, and how it went THIS hard on it. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy some of the indulgence lol, I can't even find enough doujins that do group/harem/orgy stuff as good as this story

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, got me teary eyed there at the end, I told you they had the best bonus chapter at the end. It' kind of funny to think it's the same author of the "I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years..." series given how ecchi it gets, but when you think about it and despite all the naughtiness this was actually a pretty wholesome series after all. Good to know both writer and artist are still making great work in each of their current series.

Users who are viewing this thread