Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 9 Ch. 50…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and finishing this up

It was a good ending along the epilogue chapter, haven't read the WN, or the LN so no idea if this was the intended ending and if this adapted all of it, but overall happy with it

Dex-chan lover
It's not fair bros.. :aquadrink:

Also Seruria's fat fucking milkies definitely got bigger over the series.
AJWifrG.png

It probably doesnt show up that well in the comparison but it was hard to find full-ish body picture with just Seruria. Just look at page 3 of this chapter and look how humongous the boobs look to chapter 1.
Better example, see much her hand covers. The size has least doubled.
3rXrAye.jpeg

The artstyle changed/evolved among the way too, and the proportions feel bit more exaggerated later down the line. Not that it's a bad thing.
Might be a time to reread tha whole thing now it's complete.

Anyway, cute, comfy and concupiscent, the 3 C's of this manga. 10/10 masterpiece.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A good harem with a good harem ending and marriage that doesnt feel weird in-universe, finally.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a fun one. Sad that it's ended, but glad that it was translated from beginning to end. I'll see you guys in the next depraved romp through the pages.

Dex-chan lover
A story focused on Cercer’s journey to get to where she is now sounds very interesting (though probably more cute than ecchi).
Based on the images alone makes me feel like wanting to root for her.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait wait wait, you mean to tell me after 50 chapters of raw dogging and busting inside he's only got one child? Either Black Magic contraceptives are next level or everyone else is infertile. Also really love how everyone he's raw dogged was there at the wedding.

Though unironically this was a very good manga and I hope one day the author's ideal working conditions become true.

Users who are viewing this thread