The Person Sitting Next to Me Looking at Me with Perverted Eyes - Ch. 9.5 - 連載のお知らせ

Staff
Super Moderator
The Person Sitting Next to Me Looking at Me with Perverted Eyes will be serialized in Sunday Webry starting on June 17th. Chapters will be released daily for a week and then they'll be released weekly. So I assume a new chapter will come out in a few weeks after the old chapters are released in Sunday Webry. Also, full chapters will not be posted on Twitter or Pixiv anymore per the author's Tweet. He also appreciates everyone has translated his work.

Unfortunately, Player1_Please, the English and Vietnamese scanlator for this manga, told me he will no longer be continuing this. He will not because he does not want any legal issues that may arise from scanlating a serialized manga. Plus, he's been more busy lately and ill.

If no one scans this serialization announcement or says they'll pick this up in the comments here, I'll make a scanlation request on r/manga when chapter 10 drops.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Welp, it's not the TL's cup of tea, so if by chance a translator (or group lead that would like to collab) comes across this, join the 10001st discord pls thx.

Wait, the author is a guy? Damn, base on the insecurity that the majority of asian men face about their own sexuality, i would think the author is a girl. Now it makes sense why the author loves to see his works being translated, cultured man for real.

Users who are viewing this thread