The Person Sitting Next to Me Looking at Me with Perverted Eyes (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
its refreshing seeing a lewd woman that doesnt do assault or someshit, very nice

Dex-chan lover
This now became a weekly manga, releasing every Monday on "Sunday-Webry", they just announced it on their twitter (@mmkmanga)! Great news! Hopefully it gets an official English at some point!

Dex-chan lover
Will you be doing the serialized manga when it starts on Monday? I desperately want to read that

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, I dont really like their dynamic. It's too one-sided. She gets away with being ultra-pervy, touching him etc, but he is still the one who gets blasted and forced to apologize (for calling her sexy). The drawings are nice, they are attractive and all, but this dynamic kinda frustrates me.
He doesn't get punished, he's just a coward. She wouldn't mind if he was just as forward with her, but he won't do it. That's on him.

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't get punished, he's just a coward. She wouldn't mind if he was just as forward with her, but he won't do it. That's on him.
She literally assaults him over a compliment when she pervs on him every day. It's a misunderstanding, sure, but it makes the dynamic extremely unbalanced even beyond him being the only one who gets flustered. But who am I kidding, I doubt you're receptive to anything that can say about this.

No buddy that's why people like YOU don't bother with women. The rest of us aren't cowards and can have a normal conversation with a woman without any issues.
That's half of men these days. Then half of "The rest of us" haven't done so in the past year. Face it: Approaching women romantically is cringe, and dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread