The Person Sitting Next to Me Looking at Me with Perverted Eyes (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, I dont really like their dynamic. It's too one-sided. She gets away with being ultra-pervy, touching him etc, but he is still the one who gets blasted and forced to apologize (for calling her sexy). The drawings are nice, they are attractive and all, but this dynamic kinda frustrates me.

Dex-chan lover
Ayyy show me your boobs crossover lets gooooo
Ngl, I dont really like their dynamic. It's too one-sided. She gets away with being ultra-pervy, touching him etc, but he is still the one who gets blasted and forced to apologize (for calling her sexy). The drawings are nice, they are attractive and all, but this dynamic kinda frustrates me.
He got blasted for her misunderstanding him, which is equally frustrating but he didn't outright say she was sexy. He just said her shirt was tight. Yeah, WE can infer it's about those natural low hangers, but she was probably self conscious about her weight and simply inferred it was about that instead.

Double-page supporter
Me personally, I’m not a big fan of keeping Romanji translations, I don’t want to feel like the weird weebs saying “Yabai” or “Baka” in my head.
Ngl yabai and baka just roll off the tongue better. Its easier to think and say. So if its for the sake of convenience I will gladly submit to the cringe.
Remember
Don't kill the cringe.
Kill the part that cringes.

Dex-chan lover
Ayyy show me your boobs crossover lets gooooo

He got blasted for her misunderstanding him, which is equally frustrating but he didn't outright say she was sexy. He just said her shirt was tight. Yeah, WE can infer it's about those natural low hangers, but she was probably self conscious about her weight and simply inferred it was about that instead.

BRQa2vR.png

He does very clearly call her sexy. Honestly, it's pretty much impossible to infer that he was talking about her weight from this dialogue, so she was extremely unreasonable about it. Not that it is unusual for a girl, but it's extra bad considering that their dynamic this entire time has been her teasing and perving on him.

Literally the next panel:
uWHFNg3.png

Dex-chan lover
What about dumbass or retard
Definitely not the second. It's too strong for any context.
First one...dunno. Mostly don't like it being 2 full syllables long, when "baka" is kinda 1.4 when speaking it.
I guess English just doesn't have enough words for these kind of cases. Or I don't know them.

Oh yeah, rape's fine. But just jumping one? Come on. Face her with some honor. Ambushes are for cowards and Communists. The proper way is to send her a Letter of Challenge and await for her answer under a Sakura tree. And then if she loses the duel, maybe we can talk about rape.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread