The Pinnacle

Group Leader
Hopefully someone more competent at Chinese than me (TLing the first chapter destroyed me tbh) picks this series up because it gets even stupider in the best way. If you are a chinese translator and want someone to clean/typeset though, feel free to get in touch.

THIS IS SO CUTE! I LOVE HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS UNDERLINGS! GREAT LEADER INDEED!

Dex-chan lover
After the first chapter, I wasn't sure how the story would progress or if it would stay as great as it was, this is hilarious and I love it.

What's with these excessive comments? It's barely amusing. If you wanna laugh go read a-bout or angel densetsu or something.

thank you for coming back to this, really enjoying it all (e- well thanks for picking it up again zero, please keep going with this one)

Fed-Kun's army
If you looking for comedy, you got one here. A wholesome story about baldie.

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking forward to the supposed paradise of beautiful women, so why isn't Jia?

Wholesome and hilarious, this is a really good comic. Thought it would be like One punch man but it's not. Only thing they have in common is the hair obsession but other than that this comic is unique and amazing,, thank you for translating!!

Fed-Kun's army
Woah!!! Awesome funny Manhua, this and Nan Hao & Shang Feng are some comdey gems

Users who are viewing this thread