The Plain Girl Changed at the End of Summer Vacation - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Not a big fan of the MC but I wish this was a bit longer considering I would like to see Shimeya's POV & understand if this is truly revenge or her trying to look better for him. If this gets a serialization (doubt it), I'll give it a read since I recognize this author's art style. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this gets serialized. I like the mangaka and his art and this has potential.

Dex-chan lover
I understand blurting out inner thoughts accidentally. But it's how he handled everything later that pisses me off more.
At the same time,all the doujins have also made me doubtful whether she changed for him or someone changed her. Gotta get off those shit

Dex-chan lover
First all the MC just made a mistake we all usually do that with someone we like without thinking about the consequences but we all deserve a chance to ask for forgiveness and apologize. Hopefully he does better with her since the feelings are probably mutual. And I wouldn't mind if this got serialized since she could do it for revenge but actually just wants him to apologize to her and tell her his true feelings.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I can let one fuck-up of a teenager slide, but not several in a row

Also imagine telling someone they have no taste because they don't read light novels... cringerony

Dex-chan lover
She's very cute either way, but this moron MC doesn't deserve her with the way he immediately jumped to the assumption that she got nampa'd and "NTR'd" over summer vacation just because she changed her image and attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread