The Plain Girl Sitting Next to Me - Ch. 31 - We couldn't kiss or anything like that...

Dex-chan lover
I feel stupid. I don't know why it didn't hit me that the short haired girl is likely using the Kawase as a substitute for Rei. She makes out with her since she's the closest thing and looks similar, but her and Kawase aren't actually close beyond that. Can't remember why Kawase would go along with it though.

Dex-chan lover
A girls night with a love triangle so twisted and warped it might as well make 4 different shapes. What's the worst that can happen?

Dex-chan lover
I feel stupid. I don't know why it didn't hit me that the short haired girl is likely using the Kawase as a substitute for Rei. She makes out with her since she's the closest thing and looks similar, but her and Kawase aren't actually close beyond that. Can't remember why Kawase would go along with it though.
Well the worst thing is that it seemed like Kawase 'likes' mc (Gremlin implied as much, which makes it even worse for her to do that), but honestly calling bs on that considering her past actions 😐

Dex-chan lover
Well the worst thing is that it seemed like Kawase 'likes' mc (Gremlin implied as much, which makes it even worse for her to do that), but honestly calling bs on that considering her past actions 😐
Kawase definitely likes our MC. Her sister and short hair both know that as well. Sister used that to mess with her a few chapters ago. Kawase just seems defeated and goes with the flow, and we don't know why yet. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
Kawase definitely likes our MC. Her sister and short hair both know that as well. Sister used that to mess with her a few chapters ago. Kawase just seems defeated and goes with the flow, and we don't know why yet. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
Well.. Can't bring myself to like her by what we've been shown up to this point <_<

If she likes MC, there wasn't any reason to go along with the gremlin and I won't change that opinion x-x Your best bet is probably never going to be to make out in front of the person you like 😐

Doubt there's a reasonable excuse for her to have to make out with the Gremlin eh

Dex-chan lover
real talk...imma drop this here, these chapters are too short for me to even try furter putting up with the amount of character stupidity happening

Dex-chan lover
wtf is going on here? what is that stupid bitch talking about? also what is the black hair going along the way? WAY? wtf?!?!?!?

Dex-chan lover
So girls night in hell? Well as long it's not Hellraiser hell. Or event horizon hell...probably going to be ok.....right? 🤣

Also all the people that are confused, just relax and bite that pillow! It will be over soon.

Dex-chan lover
So girls night in hell? Well as long it's not Hellraiser hell. Or event horizon hell...probably going to be ok.....right? 🤣

Also all the people that are confused, just relax and bite that pillow! It will be over soon.
But they've been walking for 5 chapters or whatever :aquadrink: :shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread