The Plain Girl Sitting Next to Me - Ch. 46 - A secret

Dex-chan lover
This once again suggests that the older sister is the one who has been wronged and that the younger sister is at fault. But at this point, what is even the purpose of this story? The way it's being told is really confusing. Hopefully, it will make more sense with time.

Dex-chan lover
Its been so long at this point it feels like the story has only been that flashback/gremlin 😐

Guess by what was said the fl is even more unlikeable by now, hope mc just gets up and moves on 🫡

Dex-chan lover
This once again suggests that the older sister is the one who has been wronged and that the younger sister is at fault. But at this point, what is even the purpose of this story? The way it's being told is really confusing. Hopefully, it will make more sense with time.
Kawase really being the bad guy is definitely a interesting choice, but the flashback been dragging it for too long, fortunately the chapters aren't long, so re-reading everything is easy and might help make sense of everything.
Why would Shiori think keeping dating secret is a right move?
Cause fan clubs are full of crazy bitches? In many series a fan try to push mc down the stairs because they dared getting close to the popular girl

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 there is a third sister or something. That would be too cliché, but nothing is beyond this Namekflashback.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, telling little sister was a mistake? In what sense? As in, did Kawase ruin their relationship? Maaan, now I'm interested!!!

Dex-chan lover
Kawase really being the bad guy is definitely a interesting choice, but the flashback been dragging it for too long, fortunately the chapters aren't long, so re-reading everything is easy and might help make sense of everything.

I think it's somewhat interesting, but it's also kind of strange that the whole point of the story seems to be for our MC to end up with Kawase. However, the story almost screams at this point that the MC should find herself a new crush.

Based on what the story hints so far, it seems like Kawase stole her older sister's girlfriend, which makes her extremely unlikable. The older sister clearly loved the little gremlin, but as we know from previous chapters, Kawase was having regular sex with the little gremlin. So something is really messed up here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Cause fan clubs are full of crazy bitches? In many series a fan try to push mc down the stairs because they dared getting close to the popular girl
Yeah even Shiori said that herself. But even so, keeping secret could also lead to unnecessary drama. And Rei is one half of it, shouldn't she be able to protect her gf?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank Christ we're out of the flashback. I'm sorry but I could not care less about this girl.

Users who are viewing this thread