The Planet Walks Alone

i started reading today and its already close to ending you say.
this is a absolute masterpiece.

Group Leader
Okay we have a debate in the Jupiter server on whether TPWA counts as an isekai, and we invite readers to join us and give their opinion + rationale 🤔

(just finished chapter 41)
I think this is a neat comic. I have a disorder similar to this and I think it's cool how they represent it here, though me and the other ones don't really function the same way. I think it's cool how they show how these sorts of things end up happening, especially how trauma + using imagination n shit as a coping mechanism has weird results.

(caught up to chapter 77)
Weirdly still extremely applicable to my mental disorder.

Aggregator gang
Oh ? This manhua's finished ? I might check it out to see if it's worth it then. Judging by the rating, it very much is.

Fed-Kun's army
The funkiest "it was all just a dream" plot reveal in recent memory.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
is it a metaphor? it is a metaphor.
no, no it is not.

It's so weird, i was so afraid of this story.

Even while.readimg and getting invested i was constantly just thinking 'what if i regret reading this?'

Still not sure

It had a really unfortunate ending.
You can't even piece together what happened due to the hairstyles on the photos.
Still very enjoyable, not sure if I could say that the ending "ruined" it.

This is a good read... i would recommend giving it a try. It’s a lot sadder and deeper in the end than i thought it would be but don’t let that hold you back from reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread