The Planned First Kiss - Promo

Ok but that final panel w the flower crowns is cute af oml

OBVI he’s the emperor! But tbh major plot twist if he really ain’t. He seems to be drawn a bit older looking than other MLs. I like it, how cool lmao

Btw her name is soo pretty... Lydia. Odette. Two of my fav names put into one!!

Sadly this is a promo... btw does anyone feel Lucia vibes in regards to backstory? (This is prob a high reach lol)

Yes DADDY 😭
edit: not sure, but usually a king has many concubines either out of politics or to ensure descendants 😅 oh well.. he probably never seen most of his concubines

I LIKEY
he's so daddy material omg and that flower crown scene asssfafafafagagags SO CUTE 🥰🥰🥰

imagine if he was an actual servant i would freak the fuck out <3 luv that
but nah probably the emperor or sum royalty LOL

Hmmmm~ A suspicious, handsome, arrogant servant? I wonder who it could be~~? 😂😂

@otakuadik i doubt it, as this is just a promo manhwa chapter for a lightnovel 😭 i cant even find the english translation of it yet huhu

AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH TRANSLATORS SHOULD STOP TRANSLATING PROMOS WHEN THE LIGHT NOVEL HASNT EVEN BEEN TRANSLATED YET!!!!!!! TnT TnT TnT TnT y u do dis???? ( / T---T)/

Ezk

i need to learn korean, i can't keep suffering like this, i need to read this, would be nice if he wasn't the emperor, he was to be nobility, that's for sure

Oh yeah, a servant... his identity is such a mystery, he is definetly not the emperor, not in a million years :v

Users who are viewing this thread